RE: RE: Timing 3.9 v-6

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 23:37:32 EDT

It'll jump around - again (and I forgot to put TPS in the mix in the
MAP Baro reading, and Intake Air Temp all have a lot to do with the timing
(and fuel obviously).

Have you tried listening to the tapping noise with something like a broom
handle up to your ear and across the valve covers? Basically like a crude
stethoscope.

- Bernd