It's alive

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2007 - 09:24:07 EDT

Thanks to Bob Tom and his son David, my '95 is up and running again. We
replaced the fuel pump and it fired right up. We just moved the bed
back and set it on the frame. Actually, it was partially on the frame,
partially on the brake drums, and on the bumper in the rear. We didn't
bother removing the bumper, it worked fine.

The part I got at the AutoZone in Niagara Falls for $154 was indeed the
correct part. Exactly the same as the one going for over $200 in
Fredonia and I'm guessing it's the same as what I would have paid $360
Cdn for locally. Go figure.