Re: towing

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 00:18:13 EDT

Chris Reck wrote:

> Next DML I can attend, I'll bring video of the trip.

Hiya Chris! Good to hear from ya man. I was just looking over some pics
I snapped of us at the oasis in Ohio after we pulled your front drive
shaft. How is the Dak doing anyway? You get all the Steiger Mud-related
damage fixed?? Speaking of your next DML attendence, would that happen
to be this coming BBQ? (June 8-9)

I don't yet know if I'll be there. Right now its a negative... but my
life changes daily so ...

*drool* thinking about them ribs.... mmmm they were perfection

The Zen philosopher Smasho once wrote:
"A truck with no dents, is not a 4x4...
and a 4x4 with no dents wasn't at a DML BBQ"
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine