Re: Hello DML!

From: Jon Smith (DML@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 17:49:20 EDT

Thanks Jon! I do indeed still have the '95. Actually just blew the
46rh with 156k on the clock. We were camping about 160 miles from home
and the converter let loose. I got it back together last week, MP 2600
stall, B-W clutches, and a Transgo reprogrammer. I should have put that
shiftkit in a LONG LONG time ago! I've got the bug again, been eyeing
out one of Marty's cams. So far the 210x is a neck ahead of the rest =)