Re: Torsion Bar "Key Lift"

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 10:47:16 EDT

you can lift till the bolt maxes out... if your torsion bars are good,
you'll probably be 3+ inches up then and your front end will be higher
than your rear. usually not necessary to max it out. i lifted ~2" on
mine, but i maxed out one torsion bar. i need new bars.

see walt's site for a good procedure to level it out, including where
to measure. www.walt-n-ingrid.com

don in ct
89 dakota convertible 318 nv3500 4x4
74 dart sport 340