Trucks and parts for sale

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 00:15:22 EDT

Well my life just got even more complicated - so I'm going to try and
simplify it. Circumstances have come about and its time for me to move.
  I need to get rid of some accumulated stuff and make a little rent
money. Plus I can't take all these trucks with me. So I'm selling
stuff. First come first serve.

Up for sale is a 1995 Dodge Dakota 318 Magnum auto, club cab, 4x4 - for
parts or in whole. I have the title, and its free and clear.

It has 158K on the engine and the engine did run last year, however it
could use a tune up and some TLC. The transmission is toast and needs
to be rebuilt, and the rear axle was blown up and needs to be replaced.
  The shafts are good, but the differential cross pin sheered off and
the ring and pinion turned to chunks. There was also a blown brake line
somewhere.

I'm probably going to strip it for parts and junk the rest. I'm not
exactly sure what I'm going to take off it yet... but if there is
something someone wants - let me know, and we'll work it out.

The grill is gone, and the headlight assemblies are cracked and not
good. The front bumper is good however so is the rest of the front
clip. The bed is good, the doors are dented/rusty. There is a bed cap
but two of the 4 front glass sections are broken. Plexiglas could
easily be fitted as a cheap replacement. The cap slider window is good.
  The rest of the glass on the truck is good.

I have various spare parts laying around for gen I/II Dakotas, let me
know if you need something and I'll see if I have it. I also have an
alternator, AC compressor, and starter that should work on any Gen III
Dakota and later Ram models with 3.9, 5.2 or 5.9 L engines.

I'm also afraid that this means I am going to have to once and for all
sell the Ram (yeah I know you've all heard that from me before) - I'm
going apartment hunting this week and I hope to be moved before the BBQ,
so I've gotta act quick and I don't think I can afford monthly payments
  on my own. I'll sell the Ram for $9000 as is if the offer comes up.
I'm also open to negotiation, I have just over a year left to pay.

Email me at SilverEightynine@aol.com or IM me if you want.

The Zen philosopher Smasho once wrote:
"A truck with no dents, is not a 4x4...
and a 4x4 with no dents wasn't at a DML BBQ"
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine