Re: No need to say a prayer for me. :)

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 13:31:08 EDT

There's another guy from Toronto here on the desk, but he's an idiot.
I hate getting lumped in with him...
hahahaha

I kind of foresee history repeating itself. It was the late 70's - early
80's when Alberta was flooded with workers from Ontario. Now with the auto
sector taking a dump, there's going to be another mini-migration out this
direction. The difference this time is that workers are needed desperately
out here, last time the "outsiders" were looked on as a threat. I heard
lots of stories of cars with Ontario plates getting keyed and vandalized
pretty harshly.
That is not the case now.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....