HID Headlamps.

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2007 - 13:36:33 EDT

I got my headlights from the group buy yesterday. I installed them this
afternoon. They were the high and low beams. They go on, but nothing seems
to change when I put the high beams on. I have all the connetors
connected, etc etc. The lights stay on, the beam just doesn't change. Or
at least I didn't notice and type of mechanical action taking place. I'll
have to see what happens at night. No clue what the problem could be
though.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure