1997 Dakota For Sale

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 08:59:56 EDT

I updated the details of my truck. Like I said earlier, it is a 1997 Sport,
4x4, club cab, and V8. It has less than 82,000 miles on it. KBB retail is
$9,100.00 and I'm asking $6,750.00. Anyway, here are some updated links
with details about my truck.

Here is a link to the web page just listing my truck for sale with all the
details:

http://www.1bigred.com/~ladysmithgwl/dakota/dakota.htm

Here is a link to my Dakota website. It includes the page above plus some
other items of interest about my truck and Dakotas:

http://garretl.tripod.com/dakota/dakmain.html

The truck is located in Virginia. Send me an e-mail off list if interested.

Garret