Re: I've finally got some good news...

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 12:07:56 EDT

On Tue, May 29, 2007 10:45 pm, Terrible Tom wrote:

> I will be able to attend the BBQ afterall. I've put my moving plans on
> hold for the time being... and the boss finally gave me the OK for the
> vacation time this week. I should even be able to afford the gasoline.

Glad to hear you're going to make it afterall Tom!

> Anyway... tonight is the first night I have not felt stressed out, in a
> very long time. I look forward to seeing everyone next week :) I
> reeaally need some fun.

Stress free is always a good thing. I've been off work since Wednesday and
have been loving it. We're down at my parents' in southern IL at the moment
and will be heading to Memphis this afternoon. From there we're going to
mosey up through Nashville (with a stop off at Mammoth Caves) to Jon's. We
should arrive sometime thursday or friday. See you all then!

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.