Re: I Win!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 21:39:13 EDT

Hey, Barry...

<> I am REALLY interested on how well you both like the caliber, long
 term. It's about time for me to get another road car and a caliber has
 been pretty high on my list....<>

Well, Susan has only let me RIDE in it so far,...In fact she made me take my
SHOES off before I got in!
If and when she actually lets me get behind the wheel to see how it drives &
what happens when I get into it, I'll definitely report to the list with my
own personal plus/minus findings...
Passenger seat was roomy & comfy, & it looked like there was leg room behind
me....
The only MINUS, so far, is that the deck above the dash & below the
windshield is kinda deep...I couldn't see the front of the car when I had
the P-seat all the way back...I don't know if I'll have that problem on the
other side...She said something about being able to "pump the driver's seat
up"...hafta check THAT out...
Came with a full size spare, too, which is a bonus...
If it does get the 32 mpg hi-way as advertised, it's definitely a step in
the right direction...
I put 89 octane in the DAKSY at $3.27/gal ...got 17.5 mpg. on the last tank,
but Susan was driving it for the most part...She tends to be a little
pokey...I wouldn't be surprised if she gets better mpg than the predicted
32....

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +