RE: STILL having problems with the Ram

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 07:11:23 EDT

Even with no engine codes...you can still find out what's going on with a
scanner.

You'll have to either borrow one that can data log (DRB, SnapOn MODIS,
AutoXray) and drive it until the problem happens again...or have someone
with a scanner check the following:

(1) Starts since PCM Clear
(2) Fuel Adaptives (all 26 cells)
(3) Historical MisFire Monitor

That's a place to start. Crank Sensor, Cam Sensor, MAP Sensor, Fuel Pump,
dirt in the fuel rail, ignition coil, electrical short, PCM, they can all
be possibilities but don't start throwing parts at it until you have those
three checked. Let me know if you what you find.

- Bernd