Re: New NGK Plugs Installed

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 14:11:42 EDT

When I got my 94 a year ago my dad and I did a tune up before I headed
out to Michigan and it looked like half the plugs, the coil, and cap
were original with about 130K miles. My dad, a mechanic for Qwest, was
surprised it ran at all let alone as smoothly as it did.

By the way, Jordan is awesome, we got the permits today and digging
starts at 5:00 am Jordan time (7 hours ahead of the East Coast and 10
ahead of the West).

Dustin