Re: STILL having problems with the Ram

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 11:59:13 EDT

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> Jon? I remember you hooked up to Adam's Dak when he had problems after
> the 02 BBQ, using your laptop... do you have the ability to monitor
> engine and sensor data while running? Or just pull codes? I know Walt
> had a pretty snazzy set up in his Ram for the Colorado trip - with his
> laptop reading real time data.

   It does have the ability to show the values of the various sensors
and such, but its nowhere near as sophisticated as a DRB, as far as
getting into the PCM and seeing what is really going on under the
hood. I would have to check to see if I can even install it still -
it came on a bunch of floppy disks and one of them went bad. :-( Oh
well, its pretty old and I'm sure there is much better stuff out there
now.

--
                                          -Jon-