Re: I made it!

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 21:44:50 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Can you see space between the tire and ground?

>From where I was standing, it looked like the tire was just sliding down
the embankment. I couldn't see that it was actually off the ground. It
very well might have been worse than it looked from my vantage point. I
still think it would take a whole lot more than that bank to actually
roll a full-size truck.

This was the pic I got of it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36191423@N00/545211087/in/set-72157600351373215/

(Sorry it's so dark, my camera was having a difficult time figuring out
the light conditions.)

Here's Mike in roughly the same spot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36191423@N00/545090660/in/set-72157600351373215/

All of the pictures I got are here:
http://www.flickr.com/gp/36191423@N00/0M16WY

I got a couple of short videos, nothing particularly noteworthy though.