Re: I made it! now ATTN JON!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 00:01:27 EDT

Barry Oliver wrote:

> I nominate that picture for next year's calendar...
>

>> any chance of getting a fullsize copy of 024?
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/36191423@N00/545212719/in/set-72157600351373215/

unfortunately it's not quite as clear as it looks at small size. I
don't know if I'll be able to magic it up to snuff or not, but I love
the composition.

as a random aside - Tom was asking about my economy.... so far this trip
I've gotten 12.6.

My lugging issue is also solved with the exhaust fixed. I definitely
would have had it crop up while wandering around Manhattan this
afternoon (yes, really), but the truck ran perfectly. Horay!!

- Mike