Re: 2007 BBQ photos, etc.

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 14:40:35 EDT

Korey Atterberry <korey99@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey all-

> I just dropped in for the first time in quite a while. I enjoyed the
> BBQ pics. By the way, did any videos, photos, writeups etc. from last
> summer's national meet get posted anywhere? I saw the photos on Walt's
> page and a few from Don, but that's about it.

   I have the photos from Jason, Don, yourself, Mike, and of course
myself. There were big plans to do a fancy meet report, but at this
point I think we'll probably consider ourselves lucky to just get all
the pics thrown up on a web page somewhere. ;-) I could burn a DVD
for you if you want the really huge versions, but I'll try and work on
just getting the pics up on the web site for now.

--
                                          -Jon-