Re: RE: DRB III rental......anyone know about this?

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2007 - 14:56:40 EDT

Wow,I thought if you wanted to do any DRB III stuff
you either had to have it done at the dealer,or buy
their equipment. You can reflash and remove the speed
limiter and that kinda stuff for $800.00?

I've been trying to find a better program for my
Elmscan. The one that ships with it has about as many
options as the default Windows pinball game.

Thanks Bernd.

Steve P.

https://techauthority.gltghosting.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Rental