RE: BBQ - Waterfall?

From: Dakota Dodge (dakota@dakotaskustoms.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 08:03:28 EDT

LOL .. hey, just because I puked out my transfer case 30 miles down the road
from the BBQ after the days events ... had to have my truck towed 100miles
to Neils house ... stayed 3 days trying to find parts ... drove home on a
loaner car ... drove back 2 weeks later with a new transfer case .. fixed it
in Neils driveway .. then drove back to Maine ....
It was worth every minute, and every dollar! I can wait to come out again.

-Dakota

Umm ..who are you? :-P Do you own a Dakota? hehehehe

Some of us who have had major mechanical disasters while behind the wheel
have
learned not to thrash our daily drivers when we have a 12 hour drive home
:-P

Terrible Tom