Re: Alternator

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 16:36:20 EDT

Probably what happened was,somebody was changing plugs
and just slipped 'cause they was pressing too hard,and
stiction developed between the fulcrum point and the
applied load,and it caused the screwdriver blade to
skip off a surface and gouge the inside of the
alternator.

I know I about broke my screwdriver in half last time
I changed plugs. Learned my lesson too 'cause next
time I ended up taking it to a novice with at least
some training.

Steve P.

P.S. I'm sorry. :)

http://www.otterbein.edu/home/fac/tmtppndl/omni/alt2.jpg