(stuff for sale) Superlift TruSpeed Calibrator

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 01:11:49 EDT

I guess I should have posted this earlier in the week when the auction
had more time on it... oh well..

http://tinyurl.com/24wj3e

I'm selling a TruSpeed speedo calibrator unit (part number 33002) - that
I bought for the Ram a while back, never installed, new in box... asking
$168.00 for it shipped. Auction ends in 22+ hours, but if someone on
The DML wants it - be my guest. If the auction ends and it doesnt sell
and you still want it - email me at SilverEightynine@aol.com and let me
know and we'll play Price Is Right.

Also keep in mind I have lots of spare parts for Gen I and II trucks.
Let me know if you need something and I'll see if I have it. I'm going
to part out the 1995 Dak here pretty soon and scrap the hulk.

The alternator, and grill have been removed. The headlights are not
worth anything (broken)... trans is toast.

The Zen philosopher Smasho once wrote:
"A truck with no dents, is not a 4x4...
and a 4x4 with no dents wasn't at a DML BBQ"
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine