RE: Got my P0155 code fixed.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 17:45:23 EDT

Uhhhh...they're not that hard and you don't have to remove the liner. Just
remove the wheel, put a 2x4 piece of wood behind the liner, and a crows-foot
with 3" wobble extension and a ratchet. Yup...on the harness, disconnect it
at the top and cut it in the middle.

But it's nice to see someone else do what we hate on a daily basis. The
only one worse is the 4.0L in the Nitro.

- Bernd