Re: Sources for Radio Wiring Harness

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 07:41:39 EDT

I bought mine at wallmart when i did it.
They don't list it on their website but, here is one for a ford..
http://walmart.scosche-cars.com/products2/?sfID1=50&productID=1345&walmartProductID=870826
They should stock one for a dodge or chrysler.
Should be around 10 buxs.

--Hop

>From: Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net>
>Crutchfield can be awfully expensive, depending on what you're looking
>for. If you can figure out a part number, try keying that in to the
>search box on eBay to see what turns up.
>
>--
>Jason Bleazard http://drazaelb.blogspot.com Burlington, Ontario
>his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
>hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black

Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline