RE: 4.7 v8 vs 5.7 HEMI

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2007 - 19:39:23 EDT

I think a couple people have gotten a Hemi to fit in a
Dakota,but I haven't seen any pictures. Maybe they
did.

The normal 4.7 has had 235 HP and about 300 lb. feet
of torque for years,with the higher output 4.7 having
about 250 (Rams). The H.O. 4.7 as used in Jeep GC's
was/is 265 HP. The brand new 4.7 coming out in the new
Daks will have nearly 300 HP. The Hemi's have 345. Not
sure about the torque.

Steve P.

http://farechase.yahoo.com/