RE: DML 2007 - Fantasy Football - It's that time again!!!

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 06:49:32 EDT

let's do this like brutus!

Gabriel A. Couriel

2006 DML Fantasy Football Champion

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Tom "Slick"
North
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 12:04 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: DML 2007 - Fantasy Football - It's that time again!!!

DML 2007 - Fantasy Football - It's that time again!!!

We had a blast last year. Let's do it again!!!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/dml2007

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and
Password. In your case, the ID# is 395260 and the Password is 61hemi.
You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Wed
Aug 29 8:30pm PDT. Until that time, you (and only you) can change the type
of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner
Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.
If you choose to remain in a live draft, please arrive at the draft 10
minutes ahead of the scheduled time. The draft will start promptly and may
conclude rapidly if only a few managers are logged in.
We also suggest that all league members custom rank their players in case a
manager can't make it to the draft. Managers can do this at any time by
simply going to the Fantasy Football home page and clicking on their team
name.