Re: 2K OEM Premium Sound System upgrade

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 21:34:19 EDT

Ned Buckmaster wrote:
> For those with the delivered premium sound system (with the Infinity amp in
> the passenger kickwell), I wanted to share some information you may be
> interested in. I had already replaced the stock speakers with Infinity
> 6010cs Component Speakers in the front and Kicker 04SSMB6 6-1/2" Midbass
> Speakers in the back. These helped the sound, mainly because the old ones
> were toast.
((snip))

Awesome, thanks for the info! I just started thinking about this again
the other day when I remember just how badly my left rear speaker is
toasted.

I'm definitely going to shop for one of those amps. Thanks for the tip!

-Bill

--
Bill Pitz <bill@pitz.net>
Penngrove, CA

2006 Acura TSX 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4 4.7L 2007 Honda TRX420FE