RE: A strange thing happening with my A/C

From: Brian (hskr@san.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 22:20:03 EDT

My '00 does the same thing, but I've never had a burnt relay. I do get a
check engine light for shorted or open condition on fan circuitry though. I
simply ignore the check engine light and just use my aftermarket SPAL fan
and controller. But if you want, you can put in a manual switch for your
fan to turn it on anytime you want as long as the ignition is on. Doesn't
matter if it turns on via the PCm or not.

brian cropp