RE: RE: RE: RE: 4.7L V8 TB Spacer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 20:36:39 EDT

It depends on the engine tune, weather conditions, driving style, and PCM
program. What it did for my co-workers WJ may not be the same on your
Dakota. The WJ's are a little lighter than the Dakota's as well.

The HO cams, intake, and throttle body will definitely wake up the 4.7L
though. Keep in mind that while the HO cams do work, they're designed for a
4.7L with higher compression and a different PCM program than the non HO
engines.

- Bernd