RE: Fuel pump replacement

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 10:36:26 EDT

Well my old pump failed by sucking stuff past the in-tank filter as per the
TSB, so I wasn't too comfortable with the idea of sticking a new pump and
filter on it just to have it fail again in short order. And frankly, the
reman module from the dealer isn't too much more expensive than just the
pump and filter would have been.

In case anyone is wondering, the fuel clips are 5/16" and 3/8", same
horseshoe style clips that Ford uses.

James