Grand Rapids This weekend (MetroCruise)

From: m.meyerhoff@mchsi.com
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 23:34:29 EDT

I'm going to be in Grand Rapids this weekend for the 28th street cruise. Is
anybody else going to be there? If so hit me up (573) 353 0354. If you're not,
too bad, 10,000 cars and 200,000 people sounds like fun to me. :)

I'm going as part of the Starion-Conquest National Meet. We're on the map:
http://www.28thstreetmetrocruise.com/

Mike