Re: Sterling Bulllet (Dodge Ram)

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 20:13:20 EDT

What? There's nothing even remotely similar between
the two,because the Sterling has two horizontal bars
across the grille,and the Dodge's intersect! Now,I
will agree that the body is exactly the same,the badge
on the side is in the same style and location,and the
headlights and lower valance are identical,but that's
where the resemblance ends! Sorry,I just don't see it.

:)

Steve P.

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/