Quad Cabs - Opinions/Advice on Purchase

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2007 - 14:56:15 EDT

I am currently looking at buying a used Quad Cab (00-04) Gen 3 version. I
will most likely go with a 4x4, V8 Auto. I have owned Dakotas for many
years (both Gen 1 and 2) so I know about most of the common problems/issues,
but I thought I would check to see if any years are better than others
during 00-04? I'm not sure if anything major was changed during those
years. Anything particular to look with the 4.7? Any advice/opinions on
the Quad Cabs are welcome.

Thanks.
--Aaron--

A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.