Re: RE: OT Quick Caravan question

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 11:00:18 EDT

OK, that makes me feel better. Wife called while on the way to the dealer to
get an oil change to say that her stereo (including clock) wasn't working and
her phone wasn't charging. My first thought was a blown fuse or relay; I'd
rather look into that and fix it myself if that's what it is than pay the
dealership to do it.