OMG WTF Baak on Teh Intarwebnet.com!

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2007 - 16:21:03 EDT

Ok... I se I have some posts to catch up on...

I've been getting in touch with my inner geek lately. Upgraded RAM
levels in two Macs, upgrading Mac OSX on all of them. The G5 is getting
its power supply replaced under warranty... picked up two new keyboards
to replace the beat up pizza and beer covered units I had. Plus all
computers in the house are now on APC power back up units. Yay! Then

Now I look forward to an undefined amount of time while I tweak things
and sort out old files I no longer need, and figuring out how to bring a
PC into the Mac Network.

Dodge Content: Ram is running even worse than ever... went out for a
beer run at 11 pm lastnight and it was running like total crap almost
the entire time. Christine still sits... *sighs*

Plus the wonderful people in human resources at work, seem to have
misplaced a weeks worth of my pay check... I didn't get paid for my week
of vacation like I should have.

/me pushed beyond all previous levels of pissed-off-ness

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine