Re: RE: RE: Finally got the scan tool data...

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2007 - 09:59:30 EDT

David Gersic wrote:
> On Sunday 02 September 2007 11:56 pm, Terrible Tom wrote:
>
>>I'm not sure I buy the injector/fuel rail issue as the cause of this
>>insane problem. id feel better if I could sit here and tell you that
>>the intake manifold belly pan was NOT blown - but I'm about 99.9 percent
>>sure that it is. - I saw some nice oil pooled up on the back of it when
>>I have the TB off.
>

> Sometimes, when troubleshooting stuff, I find it's good to fix the problems I
> know of, even if they don't seem to be related to the problem I'm trying to
> find. If you're that sure the gasket is blown, replace it and see if that
> helps. If not, at least you know it wasn't the gasket.

hmm - you have a good point :D

Can I use this engine problem as a way to justify buying a set of new
Rancho shocks, because they are shot and I should go fix the unrelated
problems right?

(convoluted logic - I know thats not what you meant hehehe)

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine