Re: SRT4 Update (2008)

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 11:08:55 EDT

You should have gone one step farther, and talked to the owner, and explained to him why you were now walking out of his dealership with your cash in hand and wouldn't be recommending his dealership to anyone.

Maybe he knows about the guy lying, maybe he doesn't. But if he is losing business, things will change.