Fwd: More scan tool data from the Ram

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2007 - 02:39:55 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:
>> http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/01_ram_scandata_2.txt
>
> I've posted the above data (and also the data that Tom posted on
> the 27th) in spreadsheet format at:
> http://www.jonsteiger.com/scan/out

man, I wish I'd read ahead before I reformatted it myself. That
output is rather backwards and horrible to try and read as-is.

I could not think of an easy way to script the reformatting, I'm too
rusty to quickly code up something that loads it into an array and re-
outputs in a sane format easily...

(yeah, I wrote these & sat on them for a bit....)

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |