Re: Finally got the scan tool data...

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2007 - 23:14:47 EDT

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:
> Ok, but do you remember installing 64K and 256K chips for memory expansion?
> Hehehe...Wrote my first program on an Atari 2600 with a 32K memory upgrade
> cartridge and had built my first computer in Jr. Highschool - Timex Sinclair
> 1000.

Yup... I remember me and my dad getting the Apple Enhancement kit with
a whopping 256k! That was hot s#it at the time!

Although he'ld be spinning in his grave if he saw the 1tb raid array I
have now.... he thought the 20mb SCSI drives was "overkill". I guess he
couldn't have forseen the way porn altered my storage needs! :)

Gary Hedlin
98 Dakota Sport 3.9