Re: Midwest Mini Meet...Hotel/Motel Accomodations..

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 01:25:58 EDT

dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:

> Guys...where ever we have it,with a lot of people on a
> budget,and even some not,should have a city where
> affordable lodging can be had..

Bah... I can sleep in my truck

> One thing,regardless of who shows up,there has to be a
> group photo/photos.

Fer sure

> And i wouldnt throw away the idea of a "cruise". Its a
> great way to get everybody together.

Breaker 1-9 breaker 1-9 we got us a convoy!!!

> Madison also has a QSL (Quaker Steak & Lube).I'm sure
> i could arrange something with the Manager...

Meh - I'm more of a Mobil 1 or Royal Purple kinda guy...

> If were gonna do this,it better get organized &
> planned out by no later than October 15th...

LMFAO, damn Digger - you havn't been to many DML meets have ya? You'll
be lucky if we can decide what state we want to have the meet in, by
october 15th...

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine