Re: Midwest Mini Meet

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 04:14:48 EDT

Barry Oliver wrote:

> The Chicago area actually works, too. There's a offroad park somewhere
> up by Ottowa, the Joliet racetrack, Gobs of museums, Buffalo rock range,
> Aedofab, and lotsa other stuff. There is also probably the largest
> single concentration of DML'ers in and around Chicago....
>
> Ok guys and gals, post up!!

The park you're thinking of is in Marseilles, IL... About 10 mins from
Ottawa:

http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com/

Even though I'm so close, I haven't been there so I can't say much about
the place. There may be others in the area, but I'm not sure.

Far as me attending, put me down as maybee... all depends on the date.

Gary Hedlin
98 Dakota Sport 3.9