Re: Daktoberfest not looking good for me

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 11:41:29 EDT

I hate to jump on the bad news train, but it's not looking good for me
either. Work has claimed most of the other weekends in October...
leaving me with very little time to get my house to a "ready for
winter" condition. Carrying costs are kicking my wallet.

At the same time, the list of things my truck needs before I'd trust
it on an interstate trip is also not decreasing.

I'll shoot for the BBQ next summer! Chris, hopefully we can caravan then.

Don