RE: 2000 Dakota 2WD front brakes

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 21:23:25 EDT

I have found 2, one on my 99 dak, one on the GF's 96 Stratus. I found
them both while doing metal grinding induced brake jobs and couldn't
push the caliper back in. In both cases, Serious cranking on the
caliper with mister big clamp resulted in a noticeable bulge in the
brake line and no extra fluid in the MC.