Re: Midwest Mini Meet

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 23:55:38 EDT

On Sun, September 9, 2007 6:31 pm, Barry Oliver wrote:

> Due to the apparent intrest in having a Midwest Mini Meet, lets organize
> one.
> First, everybody who might be interested in attending, post up in this
> thread with the following:

Name: Josh
Role: Attendee
Location: SW Chicago
Suggested day/time/duration: 17 November - I'm good with this
Suggested Location/activities: whatever's clever.

I'm good with whatever the group would like to do. I'm good with watching
people offroad, going to races, going to bars, going to the library,
whatever.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.