RE: RE: RE: PT Cruiser

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2007 - 09:54:21 EDT

Not all GLH-Turbos used the Turbo2 intercooled setup that I think your
referring to. I >think< the only Turbo2 setups in '86 (my year) were
from Shelby or arrived in later years from the factory that way, but I
might be wrong. I was just referring to the early non-intercooled Turbo1
MPFI suck-through-TB factory setup that I have since its what I know.

I'll see if I have (or can find) a picture. The T1 setup is fairly
primitive by today's standards.