Re: Daktoberfest 2007 Date has been set

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Sep 18 2007 - 21:08:12 EDT

Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> As has become the style of daktoberfest it looks like I'll be
> cancelling my planned attendance in exchange for a real blood relative
> family reunion out in Washington that was just sprung upon me.

   I never had you figured as a conformist, Mike, but here we are! ;-)

   Well at the very least, maybe the Daktoberfest participants can
catch up on some reading or something. ;-) It is pretty funny though
how this seems to happen every year. :-) That's why I always
recommend that if someone is coming a long distance to DML HQ for the
first time that they should probably shoot for the BBQ instead.

--
                                          -Jon-