Re: So just who WILL be @ Daktoberfest?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2007 - 10:11:57 EDT

On Thu, September 20, 2007 10:04 pm, SilverEightynine@aol.com said:

> I might still be able to get time off work - but it seems everyone had to
> cancel.

We'll be there. I've been in Utah since last Saturday, and I've figured out
some cool new GPS tricks. If I get some time, I'll post a couple of tracks
with photos that I got while I've been here.

The point of which is: I'm planning on doing the same thing at Daktoberfest.
Google Maps and Google Earth got some updated new high-res aerial photos of
DML HQ some time recently, it'll be interesting to get a GPS track over the
top of them.