Was: Need a rear axle - Now: Ram Issues

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 22 2007 - 01:50:34 EDT

In article <922478.15987.qm@web36705.mail.mud.yahoo.com>,
steveophonic@yahoo.com (Steve Preston) writes:

> Did you ever get your Ram figured out? Haven't heard
> anything about it for a while,unless I missed it.

Well...

heh - I almost traded in the Ram (almost as in the next step would have been
signing the papers), but in the end I decided I wa goingto keep it - being that
I am about 10 months away from being truck payment free.

So its been sitting in the garage, freshly washed, waxed and detailed - for the
last couple weeks. I've been puttering back and forth to work in the Neon. I
need to leave it alone for a while before I'm able to deal with it. I've been
turning more of my attention to computers as of late - something I have not
messed with for a long time. The truck thing absorbed me for that period.

hehehehe

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/the_matrix_has_me.jpg

*Gleek*

Terrible Tom