Midwest Mini Meet

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2007 - 01:36:59 EDT

Lets get a someone to do the logistics on a Midwest
Meet.I'm willing to do something to get things
going.How bout we get a committee together.

Any ideas on a spring/early summer meet???
Im looking at the following:

Group Photo
Dinner for Attendees
Dakota Cruise
Off Road Muddin(somewhere nearby)

and more....

I'm sure we could get some motel room deals too

Anyone interested in getting things together??

http://tv.yahoo.com/