RE: RE: RE: RE: OT: Dual Hard Drives

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 11:58:18 EDT

There are compromises to be made, that's for sure. It seems that this
is designed for the ability to easily move it from one place to another,
but not necessarily being "mobile" in the business laptop sense. It
appears to be a purpose-built portable gaming desktop PC. (Fine by me!)
It does have room to upgrade the RAM, the chipset is of Intel's "Mobile"
line (which helps somewhat), and the pr0n industry is leaning toward
HD-DVD. As long as you're aware of its intended purpose, then I'd say
do what you want. Its pimped. Just don't expect it to be a super-mobile
road-warrior notebook and you'll be just fine.

IOW, don't get too upset if your RT isn't that great on the trails.