Re: No go on Daktoberfest

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 12:36:24 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> confirmed - I have to work that weekend - sorry folks :-(

   I'm sorry to hear that, Tom! But possibly just as well,
considering the turnout. :-) If you're going to take off work and
spend a bunch of money on gas, its probably better to come down for
the BBQ instead. (Plus that way you can convoy with Josh and we get
to hear about all the economy cars that get run off the road!) ;-)

  (I'm going to catch some grief for this I know, but regarding
turnout, I can't help but wonder if Daktoberfest is the "T-man" of DML
events?) ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-